“Who the West will help”
- Foreign investment in Russia and Ukraine: who wins the attention of foreign investors?
- Why do Western countries strengthen NATO while building the Nord Stream:2?
- How effective are Western sanctions?
- What is the likelihood of isolation of Russia? Future of technological and economic cooperation.
- How does the aggressive policy of the Kremlin affect the activities of foreign companies in Russia and Russian companies in the West?
- The use of investment projects abroad for the expansion of Putinism and the creation of a network of agents of influence in the West and East
Moderator: Ilya Ponomarev – politician, former Member of the State Duma of Russia
Speakers: Andrei Illarionov – economist, publicist; Dmitri Nekrasov – politician, economist; Mikhail Talanov – entrepreneur