Belarus – Russia: Prospects and Threats of Integration
- What is the integration plan of Putin and Lukashenko?
- “Belarusian Defense” in the “chess game” of Putin and Lukashenko. What does the Belarusian leader bet on?
- Is it possible for the Kremlin to implement the “Ukrainian scenario” in Belarus?
- Export of nuclear power plants: a geopolitical weapon of the Kremlin or a path to energy independence?
- Defending sovereignty: the task for the intellectual elite or the wider civil society?
Moderator: Anastasia Dorofeeva – Chairman of the Green Party of Belarus
Speakers: Anatol Lyabedzka – politician, former chairman of the United Civil Party of Belarus; Andrei Ozharovsky – Russian physicist, op:ed columnist, Belarusian Anti-Nuclear Coalition; Andrey Okara – political strategist, political philosopher; Vladimir Matskevich – philosopher, co:founder of the “Fresh Wind” movement; Laurynas Kasčiūnas (Lithuania) – political scientist